Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze Remembered

Patrick Swayze has always been one of my most beloved actors it is with great sadness that I look back my heart goes out to his family at this time.

Publicist: Patrick Swayze Dies at 57

'Dirty Dancing' star Patrick Swayze has died after a nearly two-year battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 57. (Sept. 14)

ჱܓDirty Dancing "She's Like The Wind" by Patrick Swayze (1987) ჱܓ

One of my favorite love songs of the 80s. Gosh!! Another one of a kind talent gone too too soon! I fell in love with the movie "Dirty Dancing"

A tribute to Patrick Swayze and his wife Lisa - Beyonce Halo

A tribute to the greatest couple in Hollywood. Praying for you Patrick, from your number 1 fan. 1st Youtube video, please comment and rate.

and sexxy Patrick Swayze the first time I saw it back when I was a little girl in '87! You will always be remembered! May God, Heaven and the Angels wrap you in their embrace. You are at peace in heaven now! Love you Patrick Swayze and thanks for the memories!!!! ჱܓ Dirty Dancing "She's Like The Wind" Lyrics (1987) She's like the wind through my ...

Rest In peace Patrick , well loved and dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment